Cancellation / No-Show Policy
Cancellation / No Show Policy
We aim to reserve each time slot for one patient at a time. To better serve our clients, we are implementing the following:
- If a patient’s appointment has been cancelled or rescheduled at the last minute more than once, a Booking Fee of $50 (including GST) per patient will be imposed for each new appointment made.
- A cancellation or reschedule will be deemed to be last-minute if it is not communicated to us at least 2 working days before and not including the date of the appointment. Working day = any day that is not a public holiday.
If your appointment is on Wednesday, cancellation or rescheduling of the appointment must be communicated to us latest by Monday to avoid being considered last-minute. If your appointment is on Wednesday and Tuesday is a Public Holiday, cancellation or rescheduling of the appointment must be communicated to us latest by Sunday to avoid being considered last-minute.
- Cancellations or reschedules may be done by phone, WhatsApp or email.
- The Booking Fee is non-refundable.
- If the patient turns up for the appointment secured by the booking fee, the booking fee can be used to offset either the consultation charge or dental treatment fees incurred for that appointment.
- The booking fee cannot be utilized as future credit or used to book a second appointment.
- If the patient cancels or reschedules an appointment secured with the booking fee, the booking fee will be forfeited in full and cannot be used to offset any other expenses incurred at the clinic.
- A fresh booking fee will be required to secure another appointment subsequently.
- The booking fee can be paid via PayNow to our company-registered UEN number or in person at the clinic.
- The appointment timing requested will only be confirmed when we have received the booking fee and is otherwise subject to changes until confirmed.
- B & F Dental reserves the right to reject all further bookings for patients who cancel or no-show last-minute despite the forfeiture of the booking fee.
- We understand that from time to time, unexpected emergencies may crop up. Do feel free to reach out to us if you feel that there were extenuating circumstances and we will consider each case on a case-by-case basis.
- B & F Dental reserves the right to amend the terms of the cancellation policy at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. Thank you for your kind understanding.
The Management of B & F Dental – Effective 1st Sep 2023